top of page
Sat, Mar 28|
Discovery Suites Manila, Philippines
POSTPONED TO END OF JUNE 2020- Go Entrepreneurship Families: Strategy and Governance for Growth & Succession
There is no real SUCCESS without SUCCESSION. This has to start with understanding GOVERNANCE & planning for STRATEGIC GROWTH.
Tickets Are Not on SaleSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 28, 2020, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Discovery Suites Manila, Philippines, 25 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines
About The Event
POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE (FROM MARCH 28,2020 TO END OF JUNE 2020)
Family businesses face unique challenges and opportunities. Lead-More wants to guide you in discovering how to leverage the special strengths of your business and implement practices that drive high performance, shareholder loyalty, and healthy family relationships.
GO ENTREP FAMILIES will have a team of professional family business advisors
- Dr. Francisco "Dean Pax" Lapid- Strategy
- Prof. Eric Soriano -Wong Bernstein Advisory, prominent FBA in Asean
- Dr.Ichel Alignay- Family Relations
- Prof Mila Lagrosa- AIM HR Leadership Guru
- Initiate more effective business policies, communication practices, and family business structures
- Understand that a family council is separate from an operating business board
- Learn how to manage expectations for the family's involvement with the business
- Find better ways to reach common goals and address conflicts within family members.
- Formulate strategies for growing the company and strengthening competitive advantage
- Develop succession plans and successfully navigate leadership transitions
bottom of page